Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet

by H.P. Wood




It wasn't anything what I expected but in a good way. I think I was expecting Water for Elephants which I didn't like as much. However Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet was full of magic and charm. I feel into the world and loved every minute of this magical book. If you are looking for a magical book to read this summer grab a copy. Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet is sure to delight and perfect for summer reading.








summary: After Kitty Hayward’s mother vanishes from their Coney Island hotel in 1904, Kitty finds herself alone, hungry, penniless, and far away from her native England. The last people she’d expect to help her are the cast of characters at Magruder’s Curiosity Cabinet, a museum of oddities that is home to a handful of freaks. But even the unusual inhabitants of Magruder’s may not be a match for the insidious sickness that is plaguing Coney Island...

Thank you so much netgalley and Sourcebooks Landmark for allowing me to read and review this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced by the free book. 
 

Gidget Girls Reading Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang