I've Got Sand In All the Wrong Places

by Lisa Scottoline Francesca Serritella



I'm a big fan of Lisa Scottoline but have never read the non fiction books written by her and her daughter. I have to admit I've never really read a whole lot non fiction but I would read more if they were all this fun. I've Got Sand in all the Wrong Places was a laugh out loud funny book. I enjoyed all the stories some I  couldn't stop laughing at. The best one for me was Fighting Like... by Francesca Serritella. I have kids and I have pets so this one was that I could relate to. These book was a light hearted easy to read book that makes it perfect for summer reading. This is one of those feel good books that isn't too heavy and one all can find a story or two or three or more that they love. The stories are short and this book can be read in big reading session or a story or two at bedtime. I would gift this book to my friends and would recommend it to any reader. I will be grabbing the rest of their funny relate able  books from my local library. I'm so happy I found out about this side of Lisa Scottoline and was able to read the book.

summary: Lisa and Francesca are back with another collection of warm and witty stories that will strike a chord with every woman. This six book series is among the best reviewed humor books published today and has been compared to the late greats, Erma Bombeck and Nora Ephron. Delia Ephron said of the fifth book in the series, Have a Nice Guilt Trip, "Lisa and Francesca, mother and daughter, bring you the laughter of their lives once again and better than ever. You will identify with these tales of guilt and fall in love with them and fierce (grand) Mother Mary." This seventh volume will not disappoint as it hits the humorous and poignant note that fans have come to expect from the beloved mother-daughter duo.

thank you so much St Martin's Press, Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella for allowing me to read and review I've Got Sand in all the Wrong Places. All thoughts and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the free book.
 

Gidget Girl Reading Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang