Kill Devil

A Jed Patrick Novel
by Mike Dellosso



I had not read the first book in this series Centralia before Kill Devil, I meant to but there just wasn't enough time and I felt like I'd be OK with out having read it. This book is part of a series but could be a stand alone as well. You will not be so totally lost if you haven't read Centralia first, however you will want to grab a copy after reading Kill Devil. There were a few times I would have known what they were talking about or more of the background story of a character. That didn't detract from this book at all though, it just made me want to read the first book even more. I know I will be reading book 1 sometime soon. Kill Devil is a non stop action paced roller coaster ride. Mike Dellosso really knows how to write, the character development was great and you feel like you know them. The story line while it was fast paced was not so far fetching like some novels can be. Jed Patrick is a great series for both men and women and one I would recommend. Many times people are turned off but christian fiction but this is not preachy in your face christian fiction. The conclusion was believable and left it where I think he could write another book about Jed and his family. I hope he does I really liked this one. This was the first Mike Dellosso book I've read but it definitely won't be the last. I know Father's Day is tomorrow so it is to late to get this for a Father's Day gift but it would make a great gift for a father who is a reader and looking for a great series. Plus you can read it after them, or before if you want to make sure they would like it. :)

summary: Jed Patrick is convinced he's doing all it takes to keep his family safe--new names, new location, new identity. But just when he thinks he finally has his life back, trained men claiming to be CIA agents break in and threaten his wife and daughter, proving once and for all his family will never truly be safe until he eliminates the agency dead set on hunting him down.Not knowing if Karen and Lilly are better off by his side or in hiding, Jed is determined to protect them while finding a way to use the classified information that he possesses to dismantle the Centralia Project. But he soon learns that eliminating Centralia may require compromising his own values. As danger escalates, Jed isn't sure whether there's anyone or anything he can trust--including his own senses.

thank you Tyndale Publishing for sending me a copy of Kill Devil. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced by the free book.
 

Gidget Girl Reading Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang