Goodnight June

 by Sarah Jio

 good

I love Sarah Jio books ever since I discovered The Violets of March. You can't go wrong when you pick up any book from her. I loved how she incorporated a children's book we have all read as moms and made a whole back story.

June Anderson is a success in her professional life, her personal life not so much. Whens he goes to settle and close her great aunt Ruby's estate and business. Bluebird books is a children's book store that her great aunt Ruby founded and started in the 1940's. Mixed in with all the stores papers June comes across some letters but not just any old letters. These letters are written between Ruby and the Margaret Wise Brown, of Goodnight Moon fame. Will June go back to her old life or will she stay in Seattle and open up a whole new chapter in her life one that maybe she didn't expect but one that she is loving.

Goodnight June is great and one I recommend, really I recommend anything and everything written by her so go grab Sarah Jio's books! You will not be disappointed!

I received this book free from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or ARC. - See more at: http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/5_nav/guidelines.php#sthash.y6oYGiWj.dpuf
Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or ARC. - See more at: http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/5_nav/guidelines.php#sthash.y6oYGiWj.dpuf
 

Gidget Girl Reading Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang